Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Saturday, March 01, 2008

So Proud

I am so proud I could burst, we had Brodies parents night this week and the reports were totally amazing, I knew from his report card he was doing well, but the teachers were so full of praise, and are talking about him hopefully attaining all 1's in his standard grades.
This is made all the better by the fact that so many staff objected to him being moved up a year. So many of them were quick to tell me what a huge mistake I was making letting this happen as he was never going to cope, and now he's not only coping but excelling, it's just FAB.
A VERY PROUD MUMMY MOMENT!!

3 comments:

Jazzy1972 said...

How fantastic hun, I am not surprised you so proud. hugs Jay xx

voodoo vixen said...

Proud Mummy moments are the best ones! Well done to him for proving that he could do it - and do it so well!!

Love your cards by the way!! :)

Unknown said...

Well Done Brodie! These moments are the best!