Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HOW LONG!!

OMG I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted, last year was simply horrible and that's all I'm going to say about it.

Life is better now, I have moved on and I am even getting back into crafting.

Stew bought me a Bind It All yesterday and I'm sooooooo excited I can't wait to get started with it. I am also in the process of rearranging my bed room to give myself a craft corner, it will be great to have a little space to call my own. Hoping to convert the garage in the future but will have to save madly before we can afford that.

Family wise Kayleigh & Paris are both working away Kayleigh is still temping and Paris is working full time for Virgin media, she loves it. Kayleigh is back home temporarily till she finds a new flat, she is planning on sharing with Paris which I'm not sure is a good thing. They were bad enough sharing a bedroom, but a whole house!!

Brodie is doing great, he is now playing pro youth football with Raith Rovers, and spent the first 2 weeks of the year away in Cyprus with them, I missed him so much it was awful, but it was a great opportunity for him, he also did fantastic in his prelims which was great and he is on course to get all credit grades in his Standard grades in May.

Teaghen is doing OK still struggling with school and we are still fighting to try to get him proper support, he has to pick his subjects for next year soon, and it's parents night on Thursday so we will see how things go. he is a bit happier in himself though which is great he stared Scouts a while ago and it really seems to be bringing him on and giving him confidence.

Stewart was promoted again and is working way to hard as always.

As I said I'm OK. Coping a bit better with the M.E but still get frustrated when i can't do things. Am learning to slowly to just except it though

What else? Oh we got a new puppy just before Christmas, he is called Boo and is a cross between a Lhasa Apso and a Yorkshire Terrier, he is so adorable and such a funny wee thing, totally full of character. this is a photo of him

2 comments:

Jazzy1972 said...

Hi you, so good to see you back with us. Love the song although when I looked earlier 2 songs were playing together and I had my speakers on load so I nearly jumped out of my seat lol. Glad to see things are looking up and I am sure 2008 will be a much better yeah for you.

Hugs Jay xx

Oblibby said...

Great to see youb ack sweetie. Gorgeous puppy by the way.

Lisa xoxo