Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Sunday, April 08, 2007


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE. It is a glorious day here today, just has to bring a smile to your face. Had a quiet couple of days, this weekend is the anniversary of my nans death so I always find it hard, going to pop to the cemetery later.
Have a busy day planned to keep my mind active though, when my lot eventually surface, we will paint our eggs, then go out and roll them down a hill up the road, we then have an egg hunt planned, then a big family dinner. Just been on CBC and found out I won the tarted egg box challenge, how cool is that, my little chick winning a prize, photos are in the post below. Made a card for the tag challenge this week too, went for the vintage feel and am really pleased with how it turned out, here it is. Hope you all have a great day whatever you are up too

No comments: