Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

OMG Can't believe I have left this sooooooo long again, I should be ashamed of myself. Been feeling pretty pants lately to be honest and haven't had much to say. Am feeling more like ME now so I am back! Promise I will be a better blogger and keep this up to date. haven't really been up to much, had a bit of a spending frenzy and have bought so much its unreal. My new stash list includes, A Big Shot, a kandie kane, a fastenator, 3 dolly mamas stamps, a set of Rhonna farrer stamps, a handbag Die, Twinkling H2O's (which are amazing), 3D Liquid applique set, loads of big blooms and Krylon pens. It's been FAB. Have done a little bit crafting too but not as much as i would have liked had i had more energy. Here are a few.

2 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great to see you back :0)
I so love that vintage card. I have a think for images of watches & clocks!!

Rhi said...

Hi Tracey, great to hear you're feeling more you. Big hugs (((hugs))) Rhi x