Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

2 16th birthday cards

I had to make a couple of cards for my sons girlfriend last night as it is her sweet 16 today awwww bless how I remember being that age,
anyway these are the 2 cards I came up with
I have made an 18th version of this before using a Tilda stamp, but think this Sugar Nellie one is perfect for a teenager

Supplies Used

Stamp: Sugar Nellie Sitting With Bear
For colouring image: Promarkers
Paper: DCWV birthday
3D Crystal Lacquer (painted over the number 16)
Diamantes
Again this is a rework of a card I have made before, my son loved it and asked if I would make one from him, last time I used the Tilda in petticoats stamp but once again think this stamp works better for a teenager


Supplies used
Stamp :Sugar Nellie Pen Pal
For Colouring image: Promarkers
Paper :The Robins Nest Daisy Plum / Stripe
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: unknown maker
Buttefly: Quickutz
Diamantes

No comments: