Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Thursday, April 17, 2008

London

Have finally recovered from lasts weeks trip to London. We had such a fantastic time. So what did we do, well the big highlights were going to the Tutankhamen Exhibition which was amazing, here's me and Teaghen outside the o2

We to see The Lord of the Rings. All I can say is WOW, if you can go and see it, I actually can't find the words to explain how good it was. This is a photo of me & Teaghen before the show and also a photo of the stage.




BIG highlight was seeing the totally gorgeous GEORGE CLOONEY, yes you did hear me right lol but not long enough to get a photo sadly, he looked mighty fine though

We also went on the London Eye, to The natural History Museum and the British Museum which were all FAB but I won't bore you with anymore photos lol apart from this one from the British Museum which was just amazing

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Sounds like a fantastic week and how great to see George Clooney I am very jealous :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! My son is off to the O2 show on the 8th with the school. Lucky you for seeing the gorgeous George in person! :)