Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Friday, May 04, 2007

Just been tagged by Lisa, so here goes:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well.At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.OK here are my 7 random facts..... WooHoo!!!
1) I have a massive fear of spiders
2)I nearly drowned when I was 10
3)One day I dream of living in Kenmore (my fav place in the world)

4)I've been best friends with Sharon for 27 years
5)My favourite colour is
PINK and I firmly believe you can never have anything that is too PINK
6)I am addicted to reality TV ( I know I'm sad)
7) I LOVE football
Right now I have to search for 7 people who have yet to be tagged, so in the meantime anyone who reads this and hasn't been tagged yet consider yourselves tagged.

No comments: