Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Crafty Day!

Well have woken up feeling a wee bit better today, woooo hoooo, so going to try to have a crafty day. I plan to make a few more Chrimbo cards for my order, going to try the weekly challenge on UKScrappers, need to earn points for my team the chocolate buttons and try the daily challenge on Crafts by Carolyn.
Now that's the plan but no idea if I'll manage it all.
Also need to do some online Chrimbo shopping. Can't believe it's so close now and I'm so unorganised. Normally by this time of year I have bought and wrapped at least 95%, this year I have bought a couple of things and that's it!!
Stew is feeling incredibly rough today, poor baby, the pain has really kicked in. My eldest daughter Kayleigh is staying with us for a few days to nurse us both. What a little sweetheart she is. She has been so good and has even tidied the house a wee bit, as it was starting to resemble a pigsty! So all in all hoping that today will be a good day. FINGERS CROSSED!!

No comments: