Welcome to my cardmaking blog
I hope you enjoy my creations

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Productive Day

Well I'm having a pretty good crafting day today. Have done 1 LO for album only 1 to go YAY, 3 dare cards which are so much fun, can't understand why I haven't joined in before, it's such a great idea. Also just done a birthday card for Kayleigh. Really pleased with it. I alcohol inked a domino then cut a letter K (Girls Are Weird of course)which I embossed in silver, then 3D glazed the top, (did this last night so the glaze would dry)I stamped 2 butterflies on shrink plastic then chalked and shrunk, and finally threaded one onto some wire which I had beaded, then it was just a case of putting it all together. It hasn't photographed very well, looks much better in real life.So all round a good day. Got an order for 15 Christmas cards too today so will have to get cracking on them. Just have to chose times when my energy levels are up which are few and far between, but will get there.

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How gorgeous is this card!? Very pretty, Tracey :-)